Call of Duty: Warzone
- Version: Microsoft Windows PlayStation 4 Xbox One
- Size: Varies with device
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows PlayStation 4 Xbox One
- Author: Infinity Ward, Raven Software
- Content rating:
Please note: to download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital sources.
Content quality checked
Call of Duty: Warzone: The War Is Calling Review
Call of Duty: Warzone is a shooter with 150 players that appear in Verdansk fictional city, having to survive their enemies. It has two modes, including plunder and battle royale. You have to survive and kill as many players as you can in both of them, after downloading Call of Duty: Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone is an extremely realistic game with intense action. If you are over sensitive person, you may reconsider your decision to play the game. The war feels so real, and not everyone can handle this. But we can’t miss the chance to express the gratitude towards Infinity Ward company and Raven Software in this Call of Duty: Warzone review. This collaboration brought outstanding landscapes, well-developed vehicles, including tanks, planes, helicopters to the game. And don’t forget about armor!
Call of Duty: Warzone game offers two modes for players. They are different enough to satisfy the audience with different tastes. Both mechanics may be familiar to you:
- Call of Duty: Warzone Battle Royale offers 150 people to join the game at the same time. They will be brought to a fictional place called Verdansk. The main goal of players there is to kill as many rivals as possible and hide from others. You have to survive, putting down others. You can team up with your friends or random players. The map will be shrinking, forcing players to act. You have to find safety from the green gas area that is spread by nonplayable characters.
- Plunder mode is less dangerous. It offers you to join the team or to gather one and take part in searching for stacks of cash. The cash is hidden across the game’s map. You have to find the biggest amount of money.
Despite the creative Call of Duty: Warzone gameplay, this game is not easy to control. You have to learn how to act fast. Everything is happening in real-time, and if you are slower than others, you will be killed. Call of Duty: Warzone shooter game is made for everyone, but we suggest you practice with Plunder mode before you enter the battle royale.
Replay Value 5/5
Call of Duty: Warzone full game is a flawless game for everyone who loves shooters, action, tense moments. The new mechanics give you a second chance even after death. After you got killed, you will be sent to the Gulag and will have to fight for your life with another player. The one who wins is respawned. Go back to the game. There are so many interesting features to explore.
The Bottom Line
Call of Duty: Warzone PC game is not the simplest one. However, you will quickly learn the mechanics of the game. And after all, you can always ask your more experienced friends to join you. This game has incredibly beautiful and atmospheric sceneries, well-developed armors, and vehicles. The game runs smoothly and fast. It offers two different modes for players. Battle royale welcomes 150 players, which is bigger than in Fortnite.
After you download Call of Duty: Warzone, you will appear on the battlefield where only the strongest and best-prepared players will win.
Pros : Realistic graphics;
Battle royale contains 150 players;
Gulag respawn system.
Cons : Complicated controls;
It requires fastacting.
Replay Value 5