- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Size: 69.49M
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: Facebook
- Content rating: Rated 12+
- Package name: com.facebook.katana
- Last update: 11 years ago
- Version: 150.0
- Size: 396 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Facebook, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
Content quality checked
Facebook — Status, Photo, Friendship Kingdom Review
Facebook is a mobile application/social platform with more than 2 billion users worldwide. It can do almost everything: find your childhood friends, land a job, transfer money, share your life stories, make photo albums, provide free online games, etc. Download Facebook to stay in touch with the whole planet and your grandma.
Facebook is as omnipresent, as it's omnipotent. Here you can enjoy:
- Photos. Upload albums with hundreds of your pics.
- Blogging. Post stories, commentaries, reviews and even complaints.
- Money. Send/receive e-cash.
- Shopping. Purchase or just ogle things for sale.
- Games. Play online: Criminal Case, Monster Legends, Clash of Clans.
- News. Articles, alerts and highlights from the global news.
- Chatting. Hang out with your friends/family online.
- Calls. Facebook supports audio and video calls of a good quality.
Additionally, Facebook serves as a good promotional tool for new enterprises, products, games, bands and so on. If you're starting, let's say, a clothing brand - Facebook and Instagram will be the first places you'll need to go to. Here you can:
- Be advertised;
- Establish fandom & spread the word;
- Support customers;
- Process the orders;
- Present your catalogue;
- Collect money and so on.
And the Facebook app will make things even easier for you, since your account can be managed in any place, right from your phone.
Our Facebook review warns you: do not confuse this app with its lighter version Facebook Messenger, which supports only text messages and calls. The original app needs 456.9 MB.
Unless you manage your account properly, You Facebook's starting page will be plagued with chaos and ataxia. News alerts, friendlist feeds, advertisements, recommended content, game updates and so forth. The mobile layout needs some time to get used to.
Despite its massiveness and some inflexibility, Facebook still proves to be handy. You can discover something new every day here: hobbies, perfumes, novels, blogs, anime etc. As a communication tool, it's still legit, since 90% of your friends have an account here.
Cross-platform use 5/5
Facebook can be run on different platforms. iOS and Android apps perfectly mimic the original FB's options. As for the website itself, it can be accessed from any device of almost any generation, excluding such museum rarities as Apple III or Spectrum.
Facebook app is free to download. Its content, in most cases, is free of charge as well. However, you can buy Facebook stars, to later award your favorite blogs and pages with them. In turn, the authors and artists will receive real money as their prize. The cheapest package starts with $1.99 for 95 stars.
The Bottom Line
Facebook is a rad app in which you can watch videos, read stories, scroll through infinite photos uploaded by the people you know and just lazily chat with someone. Its feature list can run for miles, so you should give it a try yourself.
Download Facebook mobile app to hang out with your friends, spend time with your family whenever at distance and get free content from every continent, in every language.
Pros : Tons of content;
Free texting and calls;
Cons : A bit decrepit design;
Tricky mobile outlay;
Needs a lot of storage space.
Cross-platform use 5.0
Average : 4.5
Are you interested?
How to change language in the Facebook app?
By default, the Facebook app runs in the language option set on your smartphone or tablet. But if you need to change it, tap the Menu option, scroll to Help and Settings. Then, select App Settings > General Settings. Tap the Language option, and make your choice.
How to add/change my Facebook profile picture?
It won’t take a long time. Launch the app, go to your profile, and tap on the profile picture. After that, 2 options will be offered. Choose “Edit Profile Picture.” Now you can browse through your device's photos and select the one you like. Move and rescale it, if you need. After you finished editing the photo, press “Done.”
Why don’t I see all of my Facebook friends in an app?
They may have blocked the app, edited the privacy settings, turned off Facebook’s integration with the app or managed the categories of information that users are able to view about them in the app.