- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 4.1 and up
- Size: 19.93M
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Google Inc.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.google.android.apps.fireball
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 92.8 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Google, Inc.
- Content rating: You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
Please note: to download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital sources.
Content quality checked
Google Allo: A New Messenger from Google Review
Google Allo is a chat program that has all the usual features of a modern communication app, including the built-in Google Assistant (analogs of bots in Facebook Messenger), which allow you to “chat” with the search engine, as well as use cool stickers and emoji. Download Google Allo and enjoy everything it has to offer.
Google Allo app is not a replacement for Hangouts, but a standalone application like Facebook Messenger. It uses machine learning and the new Google Assistant voice assistant. Accordingly, this is a smart messenger that learns over time and allows you to quickly respond to messages with just one tap on the screen.
Google Allo offers the following:
- Traditional chats with each other both ordinary and secret;
- Group chats between multiple users;
- Chat with Google Assistant.
Google Allo Android has a pleasant design. The main focus is on minimalism. The app’s interface has bright colors, contact bar, and search bar. The main screen contains a single control – a large button at the bottom of the screen that opens the contact list. There is also a sidebar that provides access to the user profile, blocked contacts, and program settings.
The messenger is good for sending voice messages, photos, and videos, geolocation, etc. The app also allows you to draw something directly on a photo that you send to the other person, as well as change the size of the message text.
Using Google Allo iOS, you can chat with friends in both individual and group chats, send your location, voice and video messages, use trendy stickers, draw on photos, change message size, etc. According to Google Allo review, the app is very similar to WhatsApp. There are special marks that show the status of the messages, pop-up windows for performing certain actions, and much more.
Cross-Platform Use 4/5
Google Allo is a cross-platform product that is available for download from Google Play and Apple Store. Google Allo latest version has features such as backup for chats, previews for submitted links, and the ability to conduct group chats in incognito mode.
Google Allo is a free app that doesn’t feature any advertisements or in-app purchases.
The Bottom Line
The main distinguishing feature of the app is the text assistant, which can be accessed in any chat room by writing @, or by accessing it directly in a separate chat to google things without leaving the app interface, check the weather, see the results of sports matches, as well as search for places on Google Maps.
Summarizing all the above, Google Allo is no better than the existing products of competitors, and in many ways even inferior to them. But you can still download Google Allo and try it yourself.
Pros : You can send voice and video messages, as well as photos;
You can use Google Assistant;
The app is free and doesn’t have in-app purchases.
Cons : There is no possibility to change the nickname;
You can’t select the localization language;
You can only delete messages from the dialog one at a time.
Cross-platform use 4